We do our best to support this community. However, if you wish to report copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification. A proper notification MUST include at least the following or it may be IGNORED:
- Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, using the URL(s) or Post title and date, and include a description of material.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
You should be aware that, under Copyright Laws in effect, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
Please send a notification to abuse AT killthatcat DOT com.